One of my favourite parts about Valentine’s Day, along with getting to spend some much needed time romancing with my hubby, is seeing all the pretty pink and white things on display in stores and online.
I can’t help loving the girly stuff, it’s who I am. I grew up wearing the frilliest of dresses along with little heals with bows on them, so I am no stranger to being girly. When Valentines Day comes around it’s an excuse for me to be extra girly and surround myself with things pink and pretty.
I thought for this Valentines Day I would give you a gift guide of 12 girly things that I am obsessing over right now, and If you are as girly as me, then you will love them too!
Glowing Beauty Products
I picked out three beauty products that are sure to make you feel glowy and pretty.
1. TOO FACED White Peach Eye Shadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection – This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for Valentines Day as it is filled with beautiful peaches and pinks and the perfect amount of sparkle! It is a great palette for a night out with your special someone.
2.TOO FACED Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter – First of all, I am obsessed with this packaging! I need two so I can use one and have the other to just sit on my Beauty vanity untouched and perfectly pretty. I also love how there are a few different highlighter colour options for whatever makeup look you are going for.
3. STILA Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow – I have created many date night looks with this gorgeous liquid eyeshadow line! Not only do they give the most magnificent sparkle to the eye, but the formula is gorgeous and doesn’t flake off the way lots of other glitter products do.
The Sweetest Accessories
These are the perfect accessories for a girly girl.
4. LC Lauren Conrad Love, Lauren Heart-Shaped Crossbody Bag – If you know me then you know that I am obsessed with all Lauren Conrad things (so you will see a couple in this post). Everything of hers just speaks to me and this gorgeous crossbody bag is no difference! It happens to also be heart shaped which is perfect for Valentines Day.
5. LC Lauren Conrad Love Knot Cuff Bracelet – This Lauren Conrad love knot bracelet is such a cute accessory! It’s a pretty rose gold and has the perfect little heart accent. (I also love how reasonable Lauren Conrad’s collection at Kohl’s is!)
6. Baublebar Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings – I have been seeing these earrings floating around quite a bit lately and I loved them the second I saw them. They are so darling and in my opinion, a must-have accessory for Springtime.
Heart Themed Decor
I kept seeing so much cute heart Decor for this Valentines Day so I wanted to share a couple of my favourites.
7. LC Lauren Conrad Love, Lauren “Love” Heart Trinket Tray – There is nothing cuter than these little trinket trays and they are so handy for organizing little things. I like keeping all my stud earrings on one, and my rings on another. This Lauren Conrad one is a perfect white and gold with its “love” inscription.
8. NORDSTROM AT HOME ‘Cuddle Up’ Faux Fur Heart Accent Pillow – Who doesn’t want a fluffy heart decorative pillow? In this soft peach colour and being suuuuuper soft, it is perfect!
9. CATHY’S CONCEPTS Key To My Heart Vow Unity Keepsake Box – I had never seen anything like this keepsake box before which makes it super special. What a nice way to keep some special memories or items in a safe place that also looks so beautiful. This, in my opinion, is the perfect Valentines gift for any girl.
As I am such an advocate for self-care I wanted to include some items that are sure to make you feel relaxed and good about yourself.
10. Serene House Supernova Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser – Diffusers are all the rage right now as its a healthy and natural way to create a calming environment. You can use this with your perfect blend of essential oils and it looks super pretty.
11. GIRAFFE AT HOME Stretch Chenille Robe – My chenille robe is my absolute favourite! It is beyond comfortable and warm that it’s hard to not wear all day every day. I love it in this soft pink too.
12. HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio – If you haven’t yet checked out the Herbivore brand then it’s time to. These products are safe, natural and are highly effective. I love this trio set and the blend of coconut and rose is a new obsession.
I hope you enjoyed my gift guide selection. Let me know which are your favourites here!